If you need ink toner for any of the Brother printers above, just click the link and it will take you to the correct page.
How To Reset Brother TN360 Toner:
The following is a step by step instruction on how to reset and install a new Brother TN360 Toner Cartridges:
To replace new toner cartridge, please remove old cartridge from the drum unit before installing new toner cartridge.
1. Toner sensor needs to be reset. Please do the following steps to reset the toner sensor.
2. Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
Turn the printer off.
Hold the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
Release the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button).
Press the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) 2 times.
Press the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) 5 times.
The toner light should be off.
The paper light should be on or flashing.
Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
3. If printer pops up errors, please check the gear of cartridge to see if it’s in the right place.
If it’s in wrong position, please use fingers to turn the gear anti-clockwise with 45 angles and this will be able to reset and put back to the printer for use..
4. Please note the following photos and make sure you installed the toner at the correct position.
1. If the Toner LED is on:
Check to see if the drum unit assembly is installed correctly. If not, take the drum unit out of the machine and put it back in.
If the drum unit assembly is correctly installed, and still the Toner LED is on, the toner cartridge is empty. Replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
2. To replace new toner cartridge, please remove old cartridge from the drum unit before installing new toner cartridge.