Printers seem to be a dime a dozen for the common printers on the market. However, their are some printers that are going to be of such a superior level of quality that they are going to cost a fortune. Then people will find some middle of the road printers that will work great and still provide them with the great printing they want to have, but before making any type of buying choice people need to read the review of the HP Envy 4500 wireless color photo printer.
Pros With The HP Envy 4500
– The speed of this printer is going to be one of the best speeds which people have seen in a long time for a decent quality. With most of the printers that are on the market they are going to print very slowly and almost seem methodical on how they print. However, with the Envy it will print pages out at the rate of 8 almost 9 a minute in black and 5 pages a minute in color.
– Connection types that are available is something that people are going to enjoy as well. Unlike some of the printers on the market, people do not have to get a ton of additional connecting cables. Instead, this is a printer that will use the standard USB 2.0 cables and even the normal WiFi 802.11 connections.
– Ability to print from almost any device wirelessly is something else people look for in a printer. With this printer people are going to get the chance to print their pictures remotely as long as they are on the same network and be able to get the printer connections they need to have from their mobile devices.
– Offers borderless printing for pictures that are going to be the 8.5 x 11 inch size. So people can finally print some photos out and know the quality of what they are printing out is decent enough to provide them with the looks they want to have.
Cons Of The HP Envy 4500
– Sound may not seem like a major issue for some people, but if people plan on using this in a room that may have a baby sleeping in it or trying to do some discreet printing it is not possible. It is not possible because this printer has been noted as being one of the most noise producing models on the market.
– Customer service for this product seems to be lacking. While some people think they are going to find the printers are easy to use with few issues, some issues will creep up. When they do people often turn to customer support, which in the case of this printer seems to be lacking.
While most people never think about having to buy a new printer, other people simply wear theirs out. Since this is the case, people need to know about the HP Envy 4500. By knowing about this wireless color photo printer it will be easy for people to make an informed decision on which printer they should be using to print off any of their pictures or documents.
HP Envy 4500 Unboxing and Setup Video from HP on Youtube
The Compatible Printer Ink Toner For HP Envy 4500
The OEM HP61 Printer Ink Toner for HP Envy 4500